Hoshizaki Ice Machines
We’ll help you put your cold beverage worries on ice.
Taylor-Arizona is proud to represent Hoshizaki America as a dealer. Hoshizaki America, Inc. with corporate headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of commercial ice equipment. Hoshizaki ice makers have many leading advantages over competitive units, including a patented stainless steel evaporator.
Simply put, Hoshizaki ice makers will produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling half as many times as the competition. Taylor-Arizona offers attractive lease financing and full maintenance rental programs.
Ask about our low cost ice machine rental program. Our rental program includes full service and a replacement of water filters every six months.
Hoshizaki Awarded Best In Class!
Hoshizaki America, Inc. was recognized by Foodservice Equipment Reports Publication as Best in Class for Ice Machines for the 4th consecutive year by Operators. Hoshizaki has won the last 6 of 7 years. In previous years, Hoshizaki has won Best in Class by both operators and consultants in the Ice Machine category.
Hoshizaki is committed to our customers in developing original products that bring comfort and convenience to your life. Headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia with sales & manufacturing operations throughout the US. Hoshizaki America, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of ice makers and dispensers, refrigerators/freezers and related accessories.
Key Points about Hoshizaki America, Inc.
- 47 of the top 50 U.S. food service chains specify and use Hoshizaki ice machines.
- Hoshizaki is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial ice equipment.
- Hoshizaki is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated food
service equipment with sales of over $2 billion serving customers in 75 nations.
- Hoshizaki operates six plants in Japan, two in the U.S. and one in England,
distributing products worldwide.
- Hoshizaki operates sales offices in Europe, Japan and the U.S. with distribution
throughout Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Australia.
- 94% of sales dollars generated by Hoshizaki America, Inc. come from
equipment manufactured in Georgia.
- Voted “Best In Class” by Operators (FES Magazine – 2011)
Learn more> Product Details | Top 10 Reasons To Buy | Sales | Parts & Service
Call us and we will help you select the right product for your application.